Our hearts go out to all of our customers affected by Hurricane Harvey. We are here to support you and your family through this time of restoration and recovery. If there’s anything you need, our team is here to help. We live here too, and as fellow Texans we are committed to being a part of the recovery process.
During this difficult time, we have put a number of special arrangements in place to help all of our affected customers:
- Contact the Amigo Energy Hurricane Relief Hotline at 888-364-3596
- We will suspend all disconnections of electric service related to non-payment for the entire month of September for premises in the affected areas. We know families need to get back on their feet.
- We will provide special arrangements if you need bill payment accommodations. We will find a solution that fits your unique needs.
- We will assist you with getting your power temporarily turned off if your residence is not currently occupied, or in need of service.
- No deposits for those who need their powered turned on at their home in the affected area.
We extend our thoughts and safe wishes to everyone affected by this storm. We are here to help you through this.
Here are some other helpful resources:
- Texas Hurricane Harvey FEMA assistance page
- Texas Health & Human Services
- What to Do in a Power Outage Part 1
- What to Do in a Power Outage Part 2
Brought to you by amigoenergy.com